MOBILE BARN STANDARD
Our upper middle class!
The STANDARD from STEINER automation is a well-arranged henhouse, with integrated fodder silo, ample space within the barn and a reliable and well tested aviary (Easy 100) from Fienhage. All the advantages of this high-quality aviariy, such as a protected, central egg belt, easy cleaning and manure removal, enables efficient working conditions. Paired with perfectly matched automation technology that supports, controls, records and regulates daily operations, you get a mobile barn that keeps you and your livestock happy and workload as low as possible.
- Space for 1000, 1400 laying hens free-range or 800, 1100 in organic farming
- Separated 2 x 5m foyer for technology, storage and egg collection
- Egg collection in the foyer, with electric egg belt
- Easy manure removal via electric manure belts
- Integrated silo for at least 14 days of feed
- Filling the silo from outside, by front loader or pneumatically
- Smart “TOUCH” barn computer
- High precision electronic water metering
- Fully automatic control of feed, climate, nest, outlets and LED lighting
- Automatically controlled supply / exhaust air flaps
Optionally, a self-sufficient version with integrated water tank, solar cells and batteries is available.
Other extras: e.g. Fully automatic dosing pump, automatic animal scale, automatic silo weighing, telephone alarm, remote access via smartphone, PC or tablet on request.
In order to comply with the common organic guidelines, our mobile homes are structurally and technically modified accordingly:
- Additional chicken runs
- Winter garden
- More window area
- Aviary for organic farming